Re: [dnswl-users] Do you want to support the dnswl.org project?

On Wed 19/Sep/2012 15:09:00 +0200 Matthias Leisi wrote:

> If you would like to work in one of the areas, or in some combination,
> please contact the admins team (admins@xxxxxxxxx) or Matthias
> (matthias@xxxxxxxxx).

I will.  However, I'm relatively new to dnswl.org and probably need a
better understanding of its overall operations model.

> dnswl.org development:
>
> * Improve the public request form to allow better interaction and more
>   automation.
> * Improve the public search interface to expose more of our internal data.
> * Improve the currently minimal IPv6 support.
> * Improve abuse reporting capabilities (which are currently pretty crude).
> * Implement URIBL lookups.
> * Rewrite the "reputation overview" GUI.

What is the "reputation overview"?  Where is its current GUI?

The reason I keep this reply on-list is that I perceive some of that
as new features being introduced.  Is this the right mailing list for
discussing their characteristics?

The basic question I have is about subscribers contribution.  I, for
one, just subscribed to DNSWL a while ago and I'm happy with it.  I
never reported abuse.  In order to do that, I need to gear up my
internal abuse reporting system.  I'm currently writing the software
for that, so I'd be interested to know if there are acknowledged data
models and the like.  BTW, will VBR be also supported?

TIA