Different RCVD_IN_DNSWL rules applied to my IP

Hi,

I recently checked my DMARC configuration using
check-auth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and was surprised to learn that my mail
server was regarded as highly trusted by Post25.com's SpamAssassin:

-5.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI       RBL: Sender listed at https://www.dnswl.org/, high
                            trust
                            [217.160.240.138 listed in list.dnswl.org]

But when I checked my listing at dnswl.org, my domain/IP were not found.
What's more, Posteo's spam filter never applied one of the
RCVD_IN_DNSWL_* to messages originating from my server, although Posteo
is a dnswl.org customer.

So I decided to register at dnswl.org, and after a couple of hours,
Posteo did notice the new DNSWL Id, applying the actual score
(RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001). So why did SpamAssassin apply the high
trust symbol (or any RCVD_IN_DNSWL_* at all) before the server was even
registered/listed?

The self service interface hints at some inconsistency between my
initial search results at dnswl.org ("not listed") and SpamAssassin's
behavior, because the IP address for my DNSWL Id was First Seen on
2022-09-02 (after my registration), but Last Seen on 2022-06-09.

I am confused – is there any logical explanation for this?

Thanks,
Jan