Re: [dnswl-users] Reporting HUGE spams

Matthias Leisi <matthias@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 08.03.10 08:46, schrieb Andrzej Adam Filip:
>> How should be reported HUGE spams from DNSWL listed hosts? [e.g. 1.5 MB]
>> Should it be something like cut off at 50KB as in spamcop.net?
>
> Yes please, cut it to a reasonable amount.
>
> We do not yet limit the size during submission, but only when storing it
> into the DB. Enhancement bug noted in our internal bug tracker ;)

I have read on spamassassin lists "rumors" about dnswl reporting plugin
for SA. Which "cut off" sizes would you recommend for such plugin?

I would dare to suggest 50KB for DNSWL_NONE and 200KB for other.

--
[pl>en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi@xxxxxxx
A woman did what a woman had to, the best way she knew how.