Re: Re: Different RCVD_IN_DNSWL rules applied to my IP

On 2022-09-03 06:30, Greg Troxel wrote:
> Last seen might be the last legitimate (not-rate-limited) query, or
> message in some QA surveillance network (pure speculation).  (I couldn't
> find a last seen field.)

That sounds plausible; the last seen field is visible in the self
service area for my DNSWL Id.

> I looked up and you are now in DNSWL_NONE, which seems normal for a
> personal domain.
>
> I would proceed on the assumption that the posteo spam checker has or
> had issues.

The Posteo spam checker actually got it right, it was the Port25.com
verifier which attributed the high trust level. But maybe a SpamAssassin
binary from 2014 becomes generous with the passing years. :)

> You are welcome to send me a private message and I'll tell you (offlist)
> what my SA says about your DNSWL status.   Your on-list mail tells me
> that the dnswl mailinglist host is in HI...

Thank you – both for the explanation above and your offer. You should
receive this message both via the list and directly to your mailbox
(CC).

- Jan